Thursday, November 4, 2010

Disc Wheel Graphic

As I previously mentioned, I picked up a used Renn 575 disc wheel pretty cheap.   Because of that, I thought I'd jazz up the rather boring all black disc with some graphics to match my bike.   Here's the final product.   It should be on the road heading to Clearwater early next week.    Rather than trucking it around through airports, I am planning on using a bike transport service.   Really, I had no option, as my whole family is going down there, so I'm pretty sure the four of us, luggage and a bike box wouldn't fit in anything other than a Suburban....or a pick-up truck!


1 comment:

  1. Looks super fast! Great work in Clearwater! I see you hit many of your goals so I hope you are very proud of your effort down there. Can't wait to read you report so I will check back soon to get all the details.

    Enjoy some rest!
    Larry

    ReplyDelete